[LinuxBIOS] winflashrom architecture (Windows port of flashrom) -- looking for suggestions

Darmawan Salihun darmawan.salihun at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:48:26 CEST 2007

On 5/7/07, Peter Stuge <stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org> wrote:

> On Sun, May 06, 2007 at 12:30:08PM +0200, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> > * Darmawan Salihun <darmawan.salihun at gmail.com> [070506 07:02]:
> > > 1. How am I suppose to commit the source code for winflashrom
> >
> > I guess sending a unified diff against flashrom from the
> > LinuxBIOSv2 tree would be the best way.
>
> I'm not sure about this.
>
> Does the Windows program build from the same source?
>
> I think it's a separate directory but with some common files.
>
> Yeah, I think this should be the case, because there will be quite a lot
of difference in the platform specific support. I will try to get as close
as possible though (aming for minimal effort on porting new versions of
flashrom chip support). I'm still trying to figure out how to replace libpci
now.
Anyway, if you guys can come into a specific directory structure that I
should adhere to, it will be very helpful ;-).

Thanks,
-- Darmawan Salihun a.k.a Pinczakko