[LinuxBIOS] EPIA MII 12000

Corey Osgood corey_osgood at verizon.net
Sun May 13 05:10:14 CEST 2007

I never got flashrom to work on my board (same chip set, different
board), try uniflash (www.uniflash.org), you'll need a DOS boot disk as
well. Also, the RD1-PLs are no longer in production, and none of the
distributers I know of have any. Here's the chip I'm using on my board:
http://www.mouser.com/search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=SST39SF020A-70-4I-NHEvirtualkey51530000virtualkey804-39SF020A7INHE

-Corey