[LinuxBIOS] 2MB flash parts - GPIO enable for MSI MS-6337

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Wed May 16 00:10:53 CEST 2007

Yes I saw ticket #7 after I sent that. Based on a hint that Uniflash
works, I punk'd the GPIO enable for this MSI MS-6337, and now it works!

Uniflash was working, but doesn't support SST49LF016C

dev=pci_dev_find(0x8086, 0x2440); // ICH2 ISA bridge
base=pci_read_word(dev,0x58) & 0x7fc0;
val=inb(base+0xe);
val |= 0x80;
outb(val, base+0xe);