[LinuxBIOS] Keyboard Problems under QEMU

Augusto Pedroza augusto.pedroza at gmail.com
Wed May 16 02:24:41 CEST 2007

When booting  any image using linuxBIOS + ADLO as a payload I have faced
problems with my keyboard. Keys seem to be mapped incorrectly. I have read
few things about SuperIO but it was not clear to me what I should do to fix
it. I already tried to used different keymaps with the -k option but things
seem to get even worse.
  The following error messages were generated after pressing different keys:
KBD: int09h_handler(): unknown scancode read: 0x72!
KBD: int09h_handler(): unknown scancode read: 0x72!
KBD: int09h_handler(): unknown scancode read: 0x75!
KBD: int09h_handler(): unknown scancode read: 0x75!
KBD: int09h_handler(): unknown scancode read: 0x74!

has anybody dealt with that?

Augusto Pedroza