[LinuxBIOS] 440bx boards

roger roger at eskimo.com
Wed May 16 18:46:58 CEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 16:33 +0100, Sam Brightman wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've reached acceptance that I'm never gonna have time to play with
> this, and so have some spare hardware that I'm hoping may be of use. It
> consists of 2 Asus P2B 440BX boards (with 400/450MHz PIIs, removable
> BIOS) and a PII 266MHz with board unknown (it's in the depths of the
> cupboard right now). Let me know if anyone is interested... I'm in
> Oxford, UK (not sure what to do about pickup/delivery...)

Just for info, checking the cost of shipping to the US would be approx
$40 bottom line shipping using your basic mail carrying service to
USPS... maybe more.

I already have a couple of 440bx boards around (asus p2b).

I might be interested.

Also, if there's a developer on this list interested working with the
440BX, I also might be willing to donate shipping costs.

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html

Wed May 16 09:44:10 PDT 2007