[LinuxBIOS] linuxbios on commel lv671 board with ICH4 chipset ?

Dieter Bloms dieter at bloms.de
Thu May 17 16:00:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

I own a commell lv-671 board and want to install a linuxbios, because of
supporting serial console.

I successfully made a qemu bios and it works as aspected

From the source I see, that the i82801db and i855pm is supported.
Is the i855pm compatible to i855GME ?

Or does anybody have successfully build a bios for the lv-671 board ?

PS.: Here is a link to the board:

http://www.commell.com.tw/Product/SBC/LV-671.HTM

Thank you in advance

--