[LinuxBIOS] How to access the SVN server

Darmawan Salihun darmawan.salihun at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:14:01 CEST 2007

Hi all,
     Sorry to ask such a basic question like this. However, I've read
the development guidelines and other pages but cannot find info
regarding what it the svn server used to host the LinuxBIOSv2 source code.
I've tried svn.linuxbios.org, But, tortoiseSVN that I'm using cannot
connect to it. I think, I might try connecting to the wrong
server/address :-(. I can browse it with browser, but what I want to do
is to checkout the entire trunk. Anyone can help me?

TIA,
Darmawan