[LinuxBIOS] Winflashrom - Directory structure consideration

Darmawan Salihun darmawan.salihun at gmail.com
Sat May 19 06:09:08 CEST 2007

Peter Stuge wrote:
>> In the mean time I need the information on how to commit the code
>> once I have a tested version of the Winflashrom.
>>

> What you do is send a signed off patch to the mailing list. Use svn
> diff to produce it. Then people on the list review and if it looks
> good it gets committed. :)

OK. I'm new to svn. So, this kind of hint is helpful ;-)

>> Anyway, I wonder how the qa (Quality Assurance / auto build, etc.)
>> system will handle a windows version source code :-? especially the
>> header files.
>>

> What is your current development environment? I would like it a lot
> if you could write the software so that it is possible to build with
> MinGW, then it could be cross-compiled easily and binaries could be
> generated automatically.

I'm currently using Windows 2003 DDK to create the driver and Visual C++
2003 to create the user mode application. I think the user mode
application may be quite easy to port to MinGW. However, the device
driver will stay as it is.

Cheers,
Darmawan