[LinuxBIOS] 440bx raminit's sdram_set_registers bug?

Ceri ceri.coburn at googlemail.com
Mon May 21 14:54:07 CEST 2007

Is there a bug in the sdram_set_registers function within raminit of the
440bx?  It seems to be using pci_write_config32 for all the registers
regardless of their size.  I was thinking of changing the table format
and the sdram_set_registers function to accommodate different size
registers.

e.g.

NBXCFG, 0x00000000, 0xff00a00c, pci_write_config32
or
NBXCFG, 0x00000000, 0xff00a00c, REGISTER_SIZE_32

for a single entry, this way we can use the 4th entry within the table
to determine which pci write config function to use.

Any comments pls?