[LinuxBIOS] Anybody working on a CK804 / MCP55 board?

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Fri May 25 22:09:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am working on Tyan S2865 (CK804 based).  Probably time I post a patch
to go into the tree.

Working:

single DIMM memory slot PC400 DDR ECC
1 of 4 PCI slots
PS/2 kerboard and mouse
both onboard NICs,
audio,
usb, IDE
1 of 4 SATA ports (correcting mptable irq should bring up a 2nd port)
atyfb,
serial port
all 3 PCI-e slots (2 x1 and one x16)
flashrom, has PLCC32 LPC flash, southbridge supports 4MB tops
i2c hardware monitor (DME1737 patch from lm-sensors mailing list)

Not working:

some sata ports,
3 PCI slots don't generage interrupts (but work for matrox millenium II
PCI graphics card)
onboard firewire
hardware watchdog (DME1737 - i need to port driver for Linux)
MSI interrupts (uses INTx mode)
ACPI/PowerNow

Untested:

floppy
parallel
2nd serial

I agree it would be great to have a variety of single
processor/inexpensive/fairly modern boards supported.

Cheers,

Jeremy