[LinuxBIOS] Question about protect mode?

Feng, Libo Libo.Feng at amd.com
Wed May 30 12:20:42 CEST 2007

I am also confused a little. The propriety BIOS runs in the real mode, how does it test the memory beyond 1MB?

Another question is BIOS ROM can attach to XBUS, LPC, someone told me, even PCI, how dose the address forward to the location?

Best Regards

??? Feng Libo @ AMD  Ext: 20906
Mobile Phone: 13683249071