[LinuxBIOS] GIGABYTE GA-2761GXDK

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 07:37:07 CET 2007

I find myself, once again, very happy to see the LinuxBIOS community
jumping in and helping with the integration of this new mainboard into
the LinuxBIOS code base.

I always enjoy watching this process once it takes off, and, with the
contributions you have all started to make, we can see that this board
is going to be one of the best in our list of supported boards.

Thanks to SiS for creating this board. Thanks to AMD for their
continuing support. Thanks to Gigabyte for selling it (we'll buy them
as soon as they are available -- I already have a case waiting!).

Thanks to you all. Great work everyone!

Ron