[LinuxBIOS] [patch] Fix M57SLI interrupt routing

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Tue Nov 6 20:21:26 CET 2007

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 01:25:28AM +0100, Torsten Duwe wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 November 2007 00:40, Torsten Duwe wrote:
> > On Monday 05 November 2007, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> > > Do you still need irqpoll?
> >
> > Rebuilding and rebooting right after this mail ... :-)
>
> ...now posting from it.
>
> No more irqpoll, glxgears at full performance, both PCI slots' INT A working.
> PCIe 16x INT A working. No more lost interrupts.
>
> Save for the untested FireWire, interrupts are basically working now for me.

Yeah, thanks! Your patch also seems to have fixed the flashrom problem I saw
under LB (http://tracker.linuxbios.org/trac/LinuxBIOS/ticket/87). I'm going
to give it some more testing because it *sometimes* would work before, but
it's looking good so far.

Are you using NoDCC2 in xorg.conf to get X to start up fast? Seems I still
need that.

Thanks!
Ward.

--