[LinuxBIOS] Intel 865 GBF motherboard support

Rams Rambo ramsrambo at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 15:40:44 CET 2007

Hey,

I would be interested to know if your supporting for my Intel mother board?
The current bios is too slow and is provided by AMI.

Please let me know if I could download and install any of the versions that are readily available for download.

If none of these support will there be new version would be released which could possibly support Intel 865 GBF mother boards.

Regards,
Ram

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs