[LinuxBIOS] FILO with the USB

Fridel Fainshtein fainshf at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 00:27:12 CET 2007

VxWorks "bootrom" is an example of such a tiny-kernel as well as I understand.

But in my case LAB's solution is the only way. So, debug is the only
way in the nearest future.

... and then the tiny-kernel

And whether the linuxbios would have AMD K10 support the world would
be perfect and smiling again.