[LinuxBIOS] DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR superiotool & lspci.

Jerome Ibanes jibanes at eskimo.com
Fri Nov 23 07:09:15 CET 2007

Ron,

> can you bump up the debug level so we can try to get more information?

Unfortunately LB doesn't boot on the x2 configuration, probably because my
non-ecc memory prevents LB from booting (Unknown Trwt), it would make it
much easier for me to troubleshoot if we could identify first what is
causing this error. If we can not, then I have to switch memory and cpu
between tries, which is making testing much more time consuming than it
should be. Would you happen to know a way to get around the "Unknown Trwt"
errors?

Please refer to:
http://www.linuxbios.org/pipermail/linuxbios/2007-November/027195.html

Jerome