[LinuxBIOS] [ADMIN] Mail headers: random variations?

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sat Nov 24 13:17:03 CET 2007

Hi,

(yes, I read mail headers.) I have noticed that mails I receive via the
list can have two differing Return-Paths, depending on some random
circumstances. Both of the following header lines have been seen for
mails sent 3 seconds after each other, differing in amost nothing except
the Return-Path:

The Return-Path variation is independent of the original sender, I have
seen it for autogenerated commit mails as well as mails for every single
person I checked.

Is anybody else seeing this?

Regards,
Carl-Daniel