[LinuxBIOS] patch: alix1c support for v3

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:50:00 CET 2007

Hey too late! I already have a better patch :-). Will send tomorrow.

and a LAR problem:
LAR: CHECK normal/initram @ 0xfff93b80
start 0xfff93bc0 len 5092 reallen 5092 compression 0 entry 0x00000000 loadaddre0
where is 0xfff93bc0

OK, it says 'where is fff93bc0' but it appears to be calling fff93b80.

bc0 is main. b80 is spd_read_byte. Not sure what is going on.

I am going to bed but if anyone gets bored :-)

Another question. We need a prototype for spd_read_byte. Where do we
declare it? What .h file? spd.h? I am not sure that's right.

Thanks, I figure you will fix all my problems by tomorrow. Off to bed :-)

ron