[LinuxBIOS] Can't compile flashrom

Shocky shocky1 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 26 23:28:16 CET 2007

On Monday 26 November 2007 14:45, Jordan Crouse wrote:
> On 26/11/07 13:30 -0800, ron minnich wrote:
> > run the checker under strace please :)
>
> Strace might be a little too verbose (thank you very much, GNU make).
>
> Try make -n first.
>
> > ron
> >
> > --
>
> --
> Jordan Crouse
> Systems Software Development Engineer
> Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

make -n just shows me the command I already know the make is failing on, the
one where it tries to compile and link .test.c. With the pciutils dependency
removed, it shows me the gcc -o with all the .o files and ending
with '-lpci -lz -static'. I don't think there's any useful info there.

Shocky
--
These are my opinions. Get your own.