[LinuxBIOS] alix1c for v3 update

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 17:35:19 CET 2007

On Nov 27, 2007 8:24 AM, Corey Osgood <corey.osgood at gmail.com> wrote:

> > +     [SPD_MIN_CYCLE_TIME_AT_CAS_MAX] = 10, /* A guess for the tRAC value */
> >

> This looks like it's wrong, a normal DDR400 dimm is 0x50 or so.
>
> > +     [SPD_MODULE_ATTRIBUTES] = 0xff, /* FIXME later when we figure out. */
> >

> 0x20 for an unbuffered dimm, 0x26 for registered.

So I'm going to ask a favor. I am going from the data sheets and could
not find this info. Can you look and tell me? I got lost in the
numbers ...

> > +  * Place holder in case we ever need it. Since this file is a
> >

> place holder -> placeholder?

Fixed :-)

> main()?

yes, we do main for things like this, as it is standalone. All initram
are planned to be this way. Confusing? Should we change the name?

> > -INITRAM_OBJ =        $(obj)/mainboard/$(MAINBOARDDIR)/initram.o \
> > +INITRAM_OBJ =   $(obj)/mainboard/$(MAINBOARDDIR)/initram.o \
> >

> Any reason for an extra space?

it's supposed to be a tab, it is now fixed.

Thanks, I do appreciate people taking the time and being this picky,
actually. Keeps the code base cleaner!

ron