[LinuxBIOS] Booting Windows with QEMU+LinuxBIOS

Jun Koi junkoi2004 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 10:37:10 CET 2007

Hmm... I managed to do like this:

- Compile ADLO separately, then I have a file named "payload"
- In LinuxBIOSv3, I run "make menuconfig", then specify the path of
payload option to the above "payload".
- Save options, quit and compile.

As a result, I have build/bios.bin, and I overwrites this file onto
the original bios.bin of my QEMU.

Then, I run QEMU with my Linux image. It works, and I can login to my
Linux QEMU.

Now, the problem is that I am not sure if my Linux on QEMU really uses
LinuxBIOS. How can I confirm that? "dmesg" doesnt seem to return
anything special to me.

Thank you,
Jun