[LinuxBIOS] virtual box

David H. Barr dhbarr at gozelle.com
Fri Oct 26 20:05:38 CEST 2007

On 10/26/07, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it's time we put an lguest kernel in flash, and show the world
> how free software does virtualization.

Fantastic!  I've been drooling over half-formed fantasies of
virtual+LB for a while.

> - I need a nice quiet case. Any suggestions?

I may not be fully qualified for -any- other part of this discussion,
but I can speak to this.  What size board are you looking at?
MiniITX?  MicroATX?  ATX?  E-ATX?

My initial hunch would be to select a nice-looking silent case that is
in the ~$100 range, comes with a decent (clean, quiet) power-supply,
and will take anything smaller than a standard ATX (20 or 24-pin)
board.

-dhbarr.