[LinuxBIOS] A question of support... (GX1/CS5530/PC97317)

Gavin Groce unmanaged at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 04:37:50 CEST 2007

I think I just answered my own question...

The box has a AT27C020...
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc0570.pdf

Which is OTP (one time programmable) :(

And it does not look to me pin compatable with the other AMTEL
supported chips in a PLCC (i think that is the correct acro.)
package...

Any input?

Gavin