[LinuxBIOS] PATCH: add the pcengines ALIX1

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 00:59:36 CEST 2007

Uwe, thanks for the review. I am going to repatch later today or
tomorrow and submit the corrections. I do appreciate the work you all
do in keeping the code base cleaner.

wbinvd -- I think we only have that in v3. I won't change that for now.

POST_CODE -- I may apply this to both this and the msm800sev and, yes,
I did copy code here. I sometimes am unsure what bits to drop but,
clearly, I should have dropped more :-)

Thanks!
ron
p.s. And, peter, I am very sorry to hear you can't make it to the
meeting in Oct. I hope that you can find a way to come to Denver.