[coreboot] Jetway J7F4K1G2E support?

bari bari at onelabs.com
Tue Apr 8 16:16:07 CEST 2008

Richard Stellingwerff wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 3:10 PM, Uwe Hermann <uwe at hermann-uwe.de> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 12:56:55PM +0200, Peter Stuge wrote:
>>  > > VT 8237RP South Bridge Chipset
>>  >
>>  > 8237RP - now what is that?
>>
>>  Could be the VT8237R Plus (hence the P), but I'm not sure.

VT8237R Plus is LPC (also supports FWH mode) but not SPI. SPI is only on
the VT8237S.

>>  > > Is there a chance it'll work on this board?
>>  >
>>  > It won't work out of the box right now I'm afraid. Once 8237R support
>>  > is in the tree you could start experimenting with the board. It might
>>  > come up on the first try. :)
>>
>>  VT8237R is already in svn, but the CN700 is not yet.

CN700 is in svn. Urbez has a patch for the CN700 that has not yet made
it into svn.

Your board is similar to the Epia CN10000 that Urbez has working and the
EPIA LN and VT I'm finishing up. Corey has a Jetway with the same
combination of CN700 + 8237r that works.

You may need to get an ACPI table and work on int. routing.

-Bari