[coreboot] SELF/ELF/LAR - add some flashrom?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 14 05:57:48 CEST 2008

Hello!
I agree!
Now the question, in this phrase, "I'm also reminded how many flashable
appliances (dlink routers, olevia TVs) have a flash tool that's able to
recognize their own images, verify them before flashing for integrity
(md5/crc/length), verify them for compatibility "sir this binary is for your
router, I'm not letting you wreck your TV".". Whose TV device is that one?

Now I am aware of one device who can display both live TV and play stored
streaming video and it is Linux based, but don't think that's the one you
mean.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net

On