[coreboot] [patch][v2] [1/4] Family 10

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Apr 18 01:58:53 CEST 2008

Hi Marc,

thanks a lot for the patches. Unfortunately I'm swamped with work at the
moment and will be able to review in ~4 weeks at the earliest. I hope
you find another reviewer before that. Two minor stylistic comments from
a quick glance over the patch series, though:
- Some comments have interesting grammar to the point that I am mostly
unable to figure out what they mean.
- The use of CamelCasing for some function names.

On 16.04.2008 19:10, Marc Jones wrote:
> This is the first of four Fam10 patches that I have been promising
> since the coreboot summit. Thanks for being patient.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel