[coreboot] Where to get a Winbond W39V040BPZ chip?

Richard Stellingwerff remenic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 16:13:22 CEST 2008

Hi,

I finally got my Jetway J7F41G2E-PB board. I have identified the BIOS
chip as a Winbond W39V040BPZ.

Does anyone know where I can order an extra chip that I use as a
backup? Also, does it have to be a Winbond W39V040BPZ or can I get an
alternative? Preferably I would like to get one at a local electronics
shop, but the one I went to said he didn't have it, and that it would
be very difficult to get one. I find that hard to believe, though.

Should I try another electronics shop, or are you guys sure I won't it there?

Kind regards,
Richard.