[coreboot] Fwd: DBE62 v3 strangeness since v3 rev 649

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Tue Apr 29 13:50:06 CEST 2008

On 29.04.2008 05:55, ron minnich wrote:
> If somebody could ack this I can close out the recent dbe62 problems.

Sure, but see below.

> ron

That's the big problem. I have no idea whether it is allowed to have
bus->dev==NULL at that point in time. If it is not allowed, we should
add a big fat warning. If it is allowed, your fix is absolutely correct.

>  This patch allows me to almost boot a Plan 9 kernel from flash.

Acked-by: Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net>

Regards,
Carl-Daniel