[coreboot] patch: k8 support in v3.

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 18:07:26 CEST 2008

I want to move fast on this. I have a few hours today and I want to
put them to getting code in. Let's make sure we get this in.

IF there are copyright issues, note it for the log and commit a patch
later. If there are formatting issues, ditto.

This almost builds. dts is not built, any idea why?  I could use help.
Anybody want to do the superio? Should be quick.

Let's get going. I will try to do at least one file per day until
we're there. But today, I ought to be able to get pretty far pretty
fast. Your support will help this happen.

ron