[coreboot] brainstorm: new LPC dongle from Artec Group

Martin-Éric Racine martin-eric.racine at artecgroup.com
Fri Aug 8 13:15:39 CEST 2008

Greetings,

Noticing that the main community of users for Artec Group's LPC dongle
has been at Coreboot, I have two announcements to make:

1) The current LPC dongle model is EOL.  Some components no longer exist
on the market so, after the batch we're producing this month, it's gone.

2) We're already working on a new LPC dongle to replace the current one.

In conjunction with item #2 above, we are hereby giving the Coreboot
community an opportunity to influence the design of this new product.
While we cannot guarantee that every idea submitted will be used, we
will definitely be reading all the feedback we receive.

The end result will be an even better LPC dongle that serves the growing
needs of the embedded hardware developer community.

To compare with the current dongle design, see:

http://artecgroup.myshopify.com/products/programmable-lpc-dongle

Looking forward to receiving your ideas for this new LPC dongle product.

Best Regards,
--
Martin-Éric Racine
Business Development Manager