[coreboot] Fam10h support for Tyan S2912-E

Arne Georg Gleditsch arne.gleditsch at dolphinics.no
Thu Aug 14 11:20:20 CEST 2008

Marc Jones <marc.jones at amd.com> writes:
> The log looks good from the CPU side. I didn't look at the diff. When
> it is ready you should submit it with a signed-off-by.

Yep.  I'd like to get some input on the SATA issues before I do so,
though.  If there's anyone with previous experience with the MCP55,
ideally on the same mainboard, who could comment on how things work for
them, that'd be great.  It would be helpful to get some indication of
whether the SATA issues in particular are caused by my changes or are
inherent to the mainboard.  (Unfortunately, I haven't got an appropriate
CPU at hand myself, so I can't readily test the mainboard with the
existing revF coreboot port.)

--
								Arne.