[coreboot] coreboot contributors

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 06:56:14 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 9:53 PM, Joseph Smith <joe at settoplinux.org> wrote:

> I don't know if I like the "Previous developers" thing. I have seen quite a
> few emails lately from some of the people on that list. Plus it seems to
> make them a past thing if you know what I mean. I would rather look twards
> the future (v3) than the past :-) I propose we are all on the same list
> (past/present).

Given that we just got a nice answer from Eric Biederman on a
question, I have to agree.

And folks like Tyson Sawyer are still out there, and did a *lot* for
us in the early days.

ron
p.s. Sung-Eun Choi, among other contributions, designed the old "Tux
manhole" logo. She was at LANL and is now at Cray.