[coreboot] My motherboard is not suported

Osiris osiris_dios at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 02:38:25 CEST 2008

Hi, I'm not very good speaking english, I'm mexican, but I like Linux and the Free Software Philosofy. So I want a page in spanish, I don't know how you work, maybe mexican or latins like me, can create a page in spanish,and I send you my motherboard model for if you want to add on the list of motherboard in progress. And I don't know how i can flash and install in my original bios, the coreboot.

My motherboard is:

PCCHIPS M925 v7.3

Thanks for read, and i want news for you amazing develoment in this BIOS, and hate the price for the upgrate of my bios, $30 dollars i think, and i don't know how flash because i don't understand all the english words and i'm not have $30 for a bios upgrate.

Osiris