[coreboot] libpayload: expand Doxygen definitions

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Thu Aug 28 19:17:54 CEST 2008

On 28/08/08 18:59 +0200, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> Jordan Crouse wrote:
> > r3545 - I also fixed a little bug I found in one of the modules.
> > I'm going to try to update the documentation on a regular basis until
> > we are caught up
> Awesome! Thanks for doing this.

Its not fun, but its needed.  I think its pretty important to heavily
document the external functions of libpayload as much as possible. It
would really help if you can set it up so the documents get automatically
updated somewhere on coreboot.org.

While we're talking about it - I want to document the external functions,
but I'm not nearly as interested in documenting the internal functions,
in fact, I've been considering turning off EXPORT_ALL in the doxygen file,
and only documenting the external facing functions.

Thoughts on this?

> > - I propose that these are suitable for self-ack to avoid bothering everybody.
> I fully agree. Adding documentation is also not going to break anything.

Thanks.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse