[coreboot] New trunk/filo branch

Vincent Legoll vincent.legoll at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 18:02:10 CEST 2008

Hello,

I was trying to use the new trunk/filo branch, but encountered problems,
it needs a cross compiler to work:

with native x86_64 gcc -m32, I got:

printf.c:(.text+0x344): undefined reference to `__umoddi3'
printf.c:(.text+0x379): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'

those functions are not present in the libgcc.a associated with that compiler...

Whereas with CC=i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc it works fine.

Then I saw the build.sh script, tried it and it didn't work, I fixed
it with the attached patch,
but this is still not good wrt the crosscompiler issue...

I don't think it is good practice to mess with MAKEFLAGS that way, so
I removed it and
used plain shell variables. I removed the duplicated "-m32" too.

--
Vincent Legoll