[coreboot] Interesting (part of) article.

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:50:04 CET 2008

Right.... but, and the AMD guys correct me if I'm wrong, the 780G and 790GX
aren't that much different from the 690G, apart from the integrated graphics
core. They both support HT3.0 and you have plenty of 780G chipsets married
with the SB700 - SB700 would be something to work on.
One other thing, a "new" chipset 740G has shown up recently. From what I
know, it's nothing more than a 690G and a SB700 instead of an SB600. Maybe
you could focus on that. I recently bought an ECS 740G board new for 43eur,
so it's very cheap.

If Coreboot would get a boost, and an article from Anandtech, what we really
would need is to run at least a board with SB750 with ACC working. It's a
feature that allows you to achieve higher overclocks on Barcelona cores, and
one that is being given much talk in new boards.

Best regards,
                               Tiago Marques