[coreboot] Please add .txt as allowed extension to the wiki

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 17 10:30:14 CET 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 17.12.2008, 10:21 +0100 schrieb Uwe Hermann:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 03:37:15AM +0100, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > can someone please add .txt as allowed file name extension to the wiki
> > settings?
> > This is very valuable for uploading boot logs.
>
> Allowing txt files may be a good idea, but please don't use it for boot
> logs in the wiki, I'd rather link to boot logs from the mailing list.

Would not be it beneficial if you could also use the advantages of
versioning control for boot log files?

1. Easy to be up-to-date and manageable. (svn up instead of opening a
browser, looking for the address, downloading the attachment, saving it
and renaming it)
2. Have an history about what changed in which revision or what change
had what effect.

Thanks,

Paul