[coreboot] need help with #define macro

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Sun Dec 21 16:48:47 CET 2008

>> Sorry, I am still learning more and more every day....
>
> And that's a great thing. Please don't let me discourage it.
> But coreboot isn't really the place to learn C.

I hate to say it Peter sometimes you can be a little discouraging, I think
it is just embedded in your personality, so I try not to take offence to
it. For me personally the best way to learn is from my peers, but if it
irritates people that I ask C related questions on the mailing list I will
stop, and find help else where.

Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux
www.settoplinux.org