[coreboot] Question about support: MSI K8N Neo V2.0 (MS-7030 V2.X)

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 23 12:21:40 CET 2008

Dear Sascha,

Am Dienstag, den 23.12.2008, 12:10 +0100 schrieb Sascha 'saigkill' Manns:

> i'm new in this List. Coreboot is an very interesting Project.

Welcome.

> Yesterday i've searched in your Support List for my Board. But i've not
> found anything.
> This means, that the Board is not supported? Has anyone experience with
> this board?

Did you look at [1]? Your board is not listed there but boards with
similar names. If the components are similar chances are high to get
your board supported. Could you find a board in this list which is
similar to yours and list the differences, please?

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards