[coreboot] v3 stage2 running from flash

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 11:20:20 CET 2008

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 5:09 AM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 12:14 AM, Corey Osgood <corey.osgood at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > *phew* I was worried that was how v3 was always going to run. As for
> those
> > times Ron, stage0 takes <1 second, initram is ~5 seconds,
>
> the initram seems way too long. But that stage 2 tells me you have
> some real problems with your dram setup.

It could have been less, timing output from a serial port with a stopwatch
isn't very exact. I don't think there's anything wrong with the dram setup,
I ran memtest86 overnight without any errors.

I know nothing about this part. I wonder if you could dump your mtrr
> settings and let us see them.

Sure, what point do you want them from? End of stage1?

-Corey