[coreboot] Asus P5G-MX(945) + Intel E8200

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Dec 24 22:53:05 CET 2008

Hello!

blink at nm.ru wrote:
>  Hello for all!
>
>  I'm trying to run coreboot on Asus P5G-MX(945) with Intel E8200

Hm, this board isn't explicitly supported at the moment, but it will
be interesting to hear about your results are. How do you build
coreboot for it?

>  so i ask administrator to add some code to svn

Thanks for the contribution!

In the future please send changes in unified diff format and with a
Signed-off-by line as described on

http://www.coreboot.org/Development_Guidelines

Unified diffs are easy to work with and fairly easy to read. The
easiest way to create a unified diff is to checkout from svn, make
changes and then run svn diff in the coreboot-v2 checkout directory.

I've attached a patch with your changes and my signoff, if you send
an acked-by line I'll commit it.

//Peter