[coreboot] wiki page for Asus M2A-VM (was: Re: Asus M2A-VM)

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 30 11:19:31 CET 2008

Dear Carl-Daniel,

I hope you could enjoy Christmas, although you were being Santa Clause
giving us all this great present porting this board to coreboot.

I hope I did not do anything wrong creating a wiki page [1] for this
board. I put in Untested most of the times. Maybe you could enhance
that.

If you want to link to it from the supported motherboard page [2], just
add these lines to the table.

|- bgcolor="#dddddd"
| ASUS
| [http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=101&l3=496&l4=0&model=1568&modelmenu=1 M2A-VM]
| AMD 690G
| ATI SB600
| ITE™ IT8716F
| AMD Athlon™ 64X2 / 64FX / 64, Sempron™
| Socket AM2 / AM2+
| style="background:lime" | [[ASUS M2A-VM|OK...]]
| ?
| SPI
| style="background:lime" | N
| style="background:lime" | Y

I hope the values are correct.

Thank you again for your great work. In the semester break, i. e. March,
I am going to put coreboot on my ASUS M2A-VM.

Thanks and have a good New Year,

Paul

[1] http://www.coreboot.org/index.php?title=ASUS_M2A-VM
[2] http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards