[coreboot] Capio II 320 and Coreboot

Jeremy Wright wrightjmf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 22:29:31 CET 2008

I got a Windows terminal server set up, but I can't execute the terminal
emulator locally. It just runs on the server. The way that Windows CE is set
up on the DOC, I can't install (or run) anything locally. It's a remote
desktop only client. The best that I can do is "reset it to factory
condition" which doesn't give me any more control.

Is there any way I can try serial console without testing the serial
communications first?