[coreboot] Capio II 320 and Coreboot

Jeremy Wright wrightjmf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 22:47:04 CET 2008

Hi Juergen,

Is it that you don't have the superio (or whatever it's called)
parallel/serial card for the Capio, or does Coreboot not recognize it? I
have the card, I just need to know how to use it for debugging, or even if I
can.

Have you tried FILO with your Capio? I got the same result with it which
makes me wonder if the problem is something other than the 82559.