[coreboot] Capio II 320 and Coreboot

Jeremy Wright wrightjmf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 23:00:09 CET 2008

I can't run any programs on the node or assemble anything.

The Capio BIOS boots a DiskOnChip  (48 meg Flash drive) just like it would a
hard drive. The DOC contains a pre-burned copy of Windows CE that is
preconfigured to only give you the remote desktop connection dialog. I can
bring up the standard Windows CE F2 menu, but it doesn't have any options to
give me local access. So, the options that I've come up with so far are
Coreboot, and buying/building an adapter card for the DOC. I would rather
have the flexibility of Coreboot if at all possible though.