[coreboot] memtest running on alix1c!

Tom Sylla tsylla at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 16:18:25 CET 2008

>> It has confusion:
>> L1 Cache: Unknown           | Test #6  [Moving inversions, 32 bit pattern]
>> L2 Cache: Unknown           | Testing:  120K -  256M  255M

See if you can make sure this is not another memtest bug. For a long
time, memtest did not know that Geode LX CPUID meant to read the cache
information like an AMD processor. I think the issue was fixed in more
recent memtest versions. If memtest is ok, make sure the cache
information MSRs for CPUID are being programmed correctly.