[coreboot] Geode LX/CS5536 VSA

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Mon Feb 4 17:45:22 CET 2008

On 04.02.2008 17:28, Marc Jones wrote:
> Stefan Reinauer wrote:

>>> Probably yes. The laptop.org GIT tree only has 2 revisions. Such an
>>> amount of change could easily be handled with subversion and
>>> coreboot.org surely could handle that. The final decision is made by
>>> Stefan, though.
>>>

>> Yes, we can add a seperate repository for that. Or even check it into
>> the coreboot tree? Would that make sense?
>> Whatever is preferred by you guys.
>>

> I think a separate repository would be better.

Fully agreed. There is one problem, though. We may run out of paths on
the server side if we invent another base path for a repo. But I'm
pretty sure Stefan can tell us about the general organization of
different repos hosted at coreboot.org, so we may figure out something
reasonable.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel