[coreboot] Capio II 320 and Coreboot

Jeremy Wright wrightjmf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 22:58:04 CET 2008

Well, I wasn't able to get the output of any commands from a Capio running
DSL, but I tried hooking the first serial port up to a laptop and I got some
data when the Capio is powered on and the splash screen comes up (it's not
much though). I assume that means there is some data exchange going on, but
I'm not sure where to go next. The program I used was not a terminal
emulator, it was just a serial program that captured all the hex output from
the serial port. Is there any way to set up a serial console now so that I
can see what FILO/Etherboot are doing?

Thanks,

Jeremy