[coreboot] tyan s2895 how to?

r00ter at uboot.com r00ter at uboot.com
Tue Feb 5 20:04:55 CET 2008

hello,
first, thanks for your work. i'am very interested in your project and want to install coreboot with a kernel as payload on my tyan s2895 and using a addon graphiccard(geforce 6600 gt). my current system is running gentoo (kernel 2.6.24 x64). i read the amd64 doc and want to start. i only want to ask if there's a image of the tyan and a geforce 6600gt. and are there some tutorials in german? or german users or developers who can help me?
Thank you
-----
community mit gratis blog, chat, video, foto, gallery, sms, mail
www.uboot.com